Background

Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Prophetic Word: Proclaim the Coming of Your King!

This is a prophetic word that I received from the Lord this summer during a prayer time:

Tell my people. The hour is late. Time is short. Have you no fear? Repent! I am the Most High God. The Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end. You put your trust into worldly things that will fade away rather than placing your trust in me. Is the truth not in me? Can I lie? You know I can not. Truly, I say to you, the hour is late. My return is nigh. Trim your wicks, fill your lamps with oil. Prepare your hearts. What is coming upon you is a great time of darkness that will consume you unless you have my Spirit and have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb. Draw near to me, my children. Seek me daily and you will find peace among the chaos and the turmoil. Fear not, for I will be with those that have surrendered their hearts and lives to me. I will strengthen and sustain you. I will not forsake you. What is coming to your nation and to the world is like nothing the world has ever experienced. I am your only hope. Do not walk to the left nor to the right, only follow me. Read my word daily, memorize my word, sing songs unto me and prophesy in my name. You will do great works in my name and power if only you believe. There are many souls to bring into the harvest. Pray and boldly proclaim the Gospel message. All other efforts are for naught. Put aside your worldly plans and listen to my voice. I will direct you and guide you. Listen for my still, small voice. Seek me in all things. You will be accountable for how you spend your time and how you use your resources. All that you have is mine. I have given freely and now you must give freely. Get outside the walls of your church. Do my work or I will remove your lamp
stand. I am mighty to save but you must be willing to do my work and to be a vessel of my mercy, love, and grace. Rise up my children and stand firm. Proclaim the coming of your King!

No comments:

Post a Comment